Original topic:

Fine lock vs. good lock

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I downloaded this alternative app to Good Lock called Fine Lock for my A13 5G is this app really like the one by Samsung I don't know anything about it I might just have to contact the developer for help with the app my phone is not compatible with the good lock app I looked for it on the Galaxy Store and nothing so now that Samsung has announced it on the Play Store it's not even available on there either so how can I use fine lock on my phone 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Yeah, Finelock is the alternative for the A models since goodlock isn't available for them
https://youtube.com/shorts/dHdoXPS9Kq0?si=t_6aOg2oCMyZogkm

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Yeah, Finelock is the alternative for the A models since goodlock isn't available for them
https://youtube.com/shorts/dHdoXPS9Kq0?si=t_6aOg2oCMyZogkm

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
JTulio
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Fine lock was made when Goodluck was restricted to less region's, inorder to allow the US and other countries to access Goodluck modules, finellock and niceloxk (same premise as fineloxk but different developer) remain. Avaliable even though Goodluck is now avalibke in most countries now, all modules won't work on a series, but most do work on a03 and other a series, most s series have full compatibility, you'll have to flow the links inside fine lock to ask mirror or galaxy store to download modules 1 by 1 for your phone, and you'll need to download Goodluck as well. To run the nodules even if it says it dozens work.
0 Likes