JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Feature Request: Would like to see the Samsung Health app improvements

(Topic created: 09-11-2024 11:03 AM)
JimmyStarfyre
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I'm not sure where to post this... but several years ago I was using S Health to track exercise... but MyFitnessPal to track Meals... Health has options to create meals and add food. However I would like to see some improvements to this system.

1: Barcode Scanning. MFP has a barcode option to add food manually without having to hand jam every macro, micro, and vitamin. Make scanning foods a possibility.

2: Create A Meal needs the option to set how many servings your meal has. I and many others like to meal prep... I'll make enough lunches for a week or so. Tell me why in 2024 that Samsung Health has no option for me to add 7 pounds of Pork Shoulder, and various ingredients - and then at the end designate that this meal can be portioned into 4 or 5 equal servings? I have to sit there and divide a piece of garlic into the Create-a-Meal into 4 microgram servings as well as each individual ingredient. (Divide a pinch of salt into 4 servings, etc)... just give us the option to make a pot of food, and state that this pot can be portioned into anywhere from 1 to 16 servings..

Please.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello JimmyStarfyre, 

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung.   We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello JimmyStarfyre, 

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung.   We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.