JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How Can I Change My Country in Seller Samsung Apps?

(Topic created: 04-14-2023 04:31 AM)
OliviaJohns
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hey everyone

I have an issue with improper Country settings in Samsung Account & Samsung Galaxy Store Seller Portal

I`m a Android developer, who wants to add Travel App to Samsung Galaxy Store

But during Sign Up, when I register my account, system automatically select the country of my actual location (I think based on my IP address), which is different from the registration country of the company on whose behalf I want to host the application.

And there is no way to change the country after the registration is complete. How can I do this?

P.S. I don`t have any more Samsung accs., and even I don`t have any Samsung devices at the moment. So the whole registration process is made from my PC

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html Once you have reached out to the team in the country of support you are needing assistance for, I would recommend speaking directly with their Business to Business team and their Samsung accounts team.

View solution in context

3 Replies
EJV96
Astronaut
Options
You can write to Samsung support. I recently moved from the country where I lived and many services are no longer available in the country where I am now because my Samung account was set to the previous country. I explained the problem and they changed my country in no time
OliviaJohns
Constellation
Options

It seems to me like a quest from old pc games - to find a proper person in supprot, who can help me with that. Actually I`ve tried to contact via website chat, than I`ve created a ticket. And only after that I`ve came here for the help of a community.

Maybe @EJV96 you know exact email or contact from that I can use?

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html Once you have reached out to the team in the country of support you are needing assistance for, I would recommend speaking directly with their Business to Business team and their Samsung accounts team.