JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How do we know what category a game is listed in launcher missions?

(Topic created: 12-06-2022 09:11 PM)
Gabisdaddi
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

The missions are all titled "Run the game of the Arcade (or Casual, Puzzle, Roleplaying, Strategy, Trivia) genre on Game Launcher."

How do we know what category a game is listed in? Many games can be classified in multiple categories.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand wanting to know how a game is going to be recognized by the game launcher for completing tasks. As the game can be listed under multiple categories, if you are trying to complete one of the tasks I would recommend finding a game that is under a single category. This will allow the game launcher not to determine the category in which you are trying to complete.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand wanting to know how a game is going to be recognized by the game launcher for completing tasks. As the game can be listed under multiple categories, if you are trying to complete one of the tasks I would recommend finding a game that is under a single category. This will allow the game launcher not to determine the category in which you are trying to complete.

0 Likes
Gabisdaddi
Cosmic Ray
Options
The Instant Plays are divided by categories. Not installable games.
0 Likes