JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to stop getting notification to share health data?

(Topic created: 07-30-2023 10:39 AM)
APPmisanthrope
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

How do i stop the nag in samsung health about sharing health data which i DO NOT WANT TO SHARE!!!@

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello APPmisanthrope, thank you for Posting. Welcome to the Samsung Community. I understand you would like to stop getting notifications about sharing Samsung Health data. Luckily, there is a way to customize which notifications you will receive through Samsung Health. 
To adjust your notification settings follow these steps: 
1. Open Samsung Health 
2. Tap Menu 
3. Tap Settings 
4. Tap Notifications 
Here you will see a list of notification categories you can change
5.Also, if you have Do not Disturb enabled on your device but would still like to receive certain Samsung Health notifications, you can adjust your settings accordingly. From the Samsung Health notification settings page, tap your preferred notification, and then tap the switch next to Ignore Do not disturb.

If you want more information on how to customize Samsung Health notifications, please visit: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00087742/

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello APPmisanthrope, thank you for Posting. Welcome to the Samsung Community. I understand you would like to stop getting notifications about sharing Samsung Health data. Luckily, there is a way to customize which notifications you will receive through Samsung Health. 
To adjust your notification settings follow these steps: 
1. Open Samsung Health 
2. Tap Menu 
3. Tap Settings 
4. Tap Notifications 
Here you will see a list of notification categories you can change
5.Also, if you have Do not Disturb enabled on your device but would still like to receive certain Samsung Health notifications, you can adjust your settings accordingly. From the Samsung Health notification settings page, tap your preferred notification, and then tap the switch next to Ignore Do not disturb.

If you want more information on how to customize Samsung Health notifications, please visit: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00087742/

0 Likes