JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

I do not like the new look of Game Launcher after the update

(Topic created: 07-14-2023 05:50 AM)
Bumpi
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I do not want to see new games as my primary when I open the launcher. I do not like the new look after this update that just happened. When I open the game launcher I want to see the games I've downloaded. 

Give us a way to lock that open or reverse so that the games we've downloaded are the primary games seen. Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you Bumpi,  for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
If apps are installed it's likely the carrier bloat they have installed.

For T-Mobile for example they have appSelector and appManager which will install apps from time to time. You should be able to uninstall the app they install, but not all the time you can uninstall themselves.
0 Likes
DefNotJohn
Constellation
Options
Highly seconded.
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you Bumpi,  for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.