JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

[Feature Request] Internet Browser: Restore Stacked Tabs

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
AskaLangly
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Stacked tabs were removed from this release of Samsung Internet.

Please bring them back as it is productive to use. Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
DOCTORMED
Constellation
Options

Uninstall updates and it goes back, but you lose saved pages.

View solution in context

0 Likes
52 Replies
Kioku
Constellation
Options
Ditto. Removing stacked tabs ruins my workflow.
user0fH9jorkFN
Constellation
Options

I agree, stacked tabs desperately need to return! I've downgraded to v25 because grid & list are dreadful compared to stacked. If we're stuck without stacked, it makes the app much harder to use and less efficient for me. I'd change to another browser on my phone instead.

Members_B3G2Ckz
Constellation
Options

Please tell me how you downgraded i NEED my stacked tabs

Keyurshah2992
Constellation
Options

Stack view is the easiest way to access tab! Please bring it back.

Nightime7
Constellation
Options

I also wish for it to be returned. Much faster to navigate than the current alternatives! 

Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

MagicKat28
Constellation
Options
Its come to my understanding that Samsung Internet updated and got rid of the stacked option to view the tabs in. This really bugs me as I now hate the way the tabs are when using the Internet. I switch through multiple tabs frequently and the way it is now makes it annoying to use. Need my stacked tabs option back!
Saxxon
Asteroid
Options
They should fire whomever thought to make the change, they clearly don't understand what they are doing.
Blank_04
Constellation
Options

Yes!! I need the stacks back, I almost exclusively use it to switch between multiple reading material iykyk. I know there's a bunch more like that.