JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Issues with Samsung Financing site

(Topic created: 07-31-2024 07:18 AM)
ArsenicDreams
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

So I keep getting emails in regards to changes made to the samsung financing site. At first it was about a new site they were moving too. Next was about the site being down for a couple days. Then it was about needing to reset my password. Unfortunately, I am still unable to log into the site. Is anyone else having issues with this?

198 Replies
Options
I finally was able to get into Samsung Financing. I thought for sure I was using the right user name but I wasn't. The username and password were both saved in Chrome but I could find the old website to view the username so I finally navigated to an old link where my username was still saved in the input box.

https://onlineaccessplus.com/TDBank/webapp/#/login
Davegir
Asteroid
Options
No luck, I need to call as that appears to be the only way to unlock the account. I'll try again tomorrow. Maybe it will have calmed down to only a 2hr hold
0 Likes
Members_0tub14x
Constellation
Options

This right here guys is the answer.

0 Likes
Options
I'm glad it worked for you! Was your username in the input box too?
0 Likes
userVwsLYtTL8I
Constellation
Options

This worked for me! Thank you very much for the link, I was getting very aggravated with it, and couldn't find any statements or account #s anywhere.

0 Likes
Options
Awesome. Maybe I need to post this as a separate comment for more visibility.
0 Likes
userO721wbvGwg
Asteroid
Options

Ugh. I've been trying to pay my bill for a while now, but can't log in. I even tried "registering" but it tells me to input my card number or user name. I don't have a card....I have a phone....and none of my log in information works. 
I'm just waiting to get **bleep** over and get a bill sent to collections. I just wanted to pay my phone off.

0 Likes
Options
Try paying over the phone.
0 Likes
Davegir
Asteroid
Options
3rd time trying to call to just get the account unlocked at this point, 3 hours in queue so far. Yesterday, 90 minutes and never got through. Before that, I can't even remember how long before I gave up. I don't even want your new phone now, I want to be able to manage my financing account, pay it off, and close it.
0 Likes
Jamsun
Constellation
Options
I have access to the my TD bank Samsung page but I can not use it on Samsungs website to purchase, my options for paying is affirm or klarna credit card PayPal, what a major bungle by Samsung and worse is they don't even tell people they're having issues and leave them in limbo
0 Likes