JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Issues with Samsung Financing site

(Topic created: 08-06-2024 07:57 AM)
ArsenicDreams
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

So I keep getting emails in regards to changes made to the samsung financing site. At first it was about a new site they were moving too. Next was about the site being down for a couple days. Then it was about needing to reset my password. Unfortunately, I am still unable to log into the site. Is anyone else having issues with this?

198 Replies
Stevelee
Constellation
Options

I'm in the same boat and have been trying to get hold of the customer service number for over a week now as I'm supposed to do a password reset and I'm simply locked out of my account. Extremely frustrating and it's making me want to buy an iPhone right now. Mind boggling incompetence. I'm interested in any fix any of you has as I need to get logged in and make sure the bill is paid.

user8DukY8uEpF
Cosmic Ray
Options
I cant access the new website. I never recieved a physical card and I can't see my account info without being logged in. Any help getting back in. I called customer service and was on hold for 30 minutes. 
meself
Black Hole
Options
There's a few post on here about it there doing system work on the site so it's not working as it should
0 Likes
user8DukY8uEpF
Cosmic Ray
Options
I'm glad I don't have a balance. They broke the site, but I bet they won't forgive a late or missed payment. Thanks
0 Likes
meself
Black Hole
Options
No idea when it will be fixed think it's been a week now since I saw first mention
Rickets
Halo
Options
You did try this website, correct?
https://www.secure.mytdfinancing.com/?product=SAMSUNG
Also, you will still use your original username, but it may ask you to reset your password.
0 Likes
user8DukY8uEpF
Cosmic Ray
Options
Yes. It ask for a username or card number. I don't have the card number and it won't take my username. It's funny, because Samsung wallet quit working earlier this year. I couldn't access my funds in Sofi or use any of my credit cards I had saved. I switch over to Google wallet. A few months later it let me back in. I moved the money I had saved with Sofi back out. Samsung is messing up.
Wes18
Halo
Options
I've had that happen to me when I first opened up an account with Samsung and I know how you feel lol

Did you backtrack to any old Samsung emails? Try searching for that. You could also look at your order details and it will give you the last 4 digits of that account. Hope that helps.
0 Likes
user8DukY8uEpF
Cosmic Ray
Options
I have an email that says the website is changing and has a link. But it takes you to the same place you can get to on your own and it doesn't work. With this problem, and Samsung wallet crashing earlier this year, I'm getting frustrated with their services. ( Mini rant ) The phone design has been stale. Handsets are too expensive. The continued copying of Apple is annoying. If I wanted the iPhone/Apple watch experience, that's what I'd buy. I miss LG and HTC. Samsung has no competition and has gotten lazy.
0 Likes