JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Latest version of NFL Sunday Ticket app not in app list

(Topic created: 08-28-2022 04:58 PM)
userSjYDOmkWp2
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I receive an error message when accessing the Sunday Ticket app saying I need update to the latest version: 2.3.7. However, the Samsung app list on my TV lists 2.3.0 as the latest version. So the app doesn't open. When will the latest version be available for Samsung TVs?

userwHtTNwn9Nr
Constellation
Options
Me three!
0 Likes
userltAwVLYnjk
Astronaut
Options

Same issue here. Just spoke to them on chat. No help. We have 13 days. 

0 Likes
user1C1kwwweAm
Astronaut
Options

same here. plz fix 😭😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏

0 Likes
usermv980pyA2i
Constellation
Options

The NFL Sunday Ticket app says to update to the latest version on Samsung televisions. I try to update and get thrown back to the message that I must update the app. Please fix asap. It is not the television, we have 5 Samsung smart tvs and it’s doing it on every one. It is not the internet connection, they are hardwired and internet is working 100% at our home. It is not all apps on your app page. Just the NFL Sunday ticket app. I updated the one on my phone no problem, and was able to log on and test the app yesterday and watch a preseason game. Please get your team on pushing the updated app to your app page asap. It’s a Samsung issue for sure. Thank you for letting us know when this issue is fixed. 

userwHtTNwn9Nr
Constellation
Options
Exact same problem here
0 Likes
usertwD5M95c4T
Constellation
Options
I can't even FIND the app when I search for it OR apps like A&E
0 Likes
soadokdls
Constellation
Options

Same here. I just signed up since they claimed Samsung was a compatible device and went to try it out and no dice.

0 Likes
jgsolo32
Constellation
Options

mine says update now and it just goes to app store. there's no where to update. it work last week. 

0 Likes
userXCkyWkBcMB
Astronaut
Options

This needs to be fixed asap! Same exact issue

0 Likes
userp0zlCYMZxg
Astronaut
Options

Same issue here as well. Has Samsung made any official statements on when this will be fixed?

0 Likes