JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Merging two Samsung Accounts

(Topic created: 01-02-2024 06:56 PM)
Romany777
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

This is a multi faceted problem but here goes...

I bought a Samsung phone and then a Samsung tablet in Uruguay a couple of years ago. I created a Samsung account when I bought the phone but didn't realize that it was a US account. When I asked about switching the Region on the account, they sent me a link which didn't work and I just gave it up as a useless idea. Then I bought the tablet and created a new account. I have access to both accounts and have switched both to Uruguay (much easier now).

HOWEVER - I cannot figure out how to either merge the two accounts or move (remove) one of the devices to the other account so they are in the same place.  I cannot even find a way to register a phone or tablet through the Samsung Uruguayan site. Looks real easy on the US site though.

I'm also running into "answers" that say that one cannot register a non-US Samsung phone. I'm thinking maybe that's only through the Members app but who knows.

My plan is to get a few SmartTags here in Uruguay so I want to be able to manage/track phone, tablet, and SmartTags through ONE account. Is that even possible given my current situation?

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@Romany777 As you probably know, this is the discussion site for Samsung US products and services. You would probably be more likely to find someone with an answer if you post on the Uruguay discussion site. You can find that site by visiting https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite/ 

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@Romany777 As you probably know, this is the discussion site for Samsung US products and services. You would probably be more likely to find someone with an answer if you post on the Uruguay discussion site. You can find that site by visiting https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite/ 

0 Likes