JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

More options for Galaxy themes & wallpapers

(Topic created: 03-13-2023 06:37 PM)
coffeelover42
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hi, I am greatful for having the luxury of ssung themes built in however I've been wondering why is there everything even hot girls half dressed girls but no hot guys sexy guys etc...I think this needs to be fixed asap please 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungSay
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you coffeelover42, for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

3 Replies
SincerelyJustImani
Astronaut
Options
😄
0 Likes
-Misfit-
Comet
Options
Download theme park and you could create your own 😁
Solution
SamsungSay
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you coffeelover42, for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.