Original topic:

Notes Hyperlinks PLEASE!

(Topic created: 09-27-2022 01:22 AM)
userUA5NjNXpf1
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I really enjoy Samsung notes. It's amazing to have a place to keep so much information. It would be AMAZING if we could have hyperlinks or something where we can link a shape, picture, drawing, word, etc. to another note, specific part of another note, website, picture, etc. It would be amazing, and even more amazing if the hyperlinks would stay when the note is saved as a PDF. I think this would create a whole new level of organization, productivity, and ability to study using Samsung devices. I really hope this feature is added. I have seen other posts scattered on different sites about how useful this feature would be.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

2 Replies
07thking
Comet
Options
Great ideas. I use my Tags like groups where I can group certain types of notes together. I put everything in notes, sound, drawing, pics, links, etc. Such a great note app, I can do lots with it. Love the fact that I can back em up and transfer across devices and the text extraction is super nifty. I hope to see some of those ideas and other great ones implemented in future updates.
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.