JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

NotiStar not catching notifications

(Topic created: 04-18-2024 02:35 PM)
Jyxiaa
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

So, all the permissions have been enables, the notification access is granted, i tried uninstall/reinstall, install previous versions of NotiStar and Good lock, nothing works, it does catch some notification right when i install it, but it doesn't last more than 5 minutes and doesn't take all notifications

May the support enlight me on that problem ? i really like the simplicity of NotiStar, and the gui ngl

1000020671.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Jyxiaa
Asteroid
Options

so, it does """work""" it misses 90% of the notifications tho, i have foldersync running and i have a short notification for syncing that disappear after a few seconds, it doesn't catch that, i couldn't print a document i had an print error notification, didn't catched that 

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Iamchaos13
Comet
Options
There is an update for good lock out today. Try updating see if that helps.
Solution
Jyxiaa
Asteroid
Options

so, it does """work""" it misses 90% of the notifications tho, i have foldersync running and i have a short notification for syncing that disappear after a few seconds, it doesn't catch that, i couldn't print a document i had an print error notification, didn't catched that 

0 Likes
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Maybe notification history in settings might catch it, but it needs to be turned on first.
Jyxiaa
Asteroid
Options

yeah it does, every other app than NotiStar does the work, i really wanted to keep NotiStar cause really good interface

0 Likes