Original topic:

Oh Samsung...

(Topic created: 3 hours ago)
Mac-18
Galaxy
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
So you give us the option to edit the home page in the health app, that's great! But the you don't allow us the remove the one thing we really want to??? This is not helpful, just annoying! 

0 Likes
3 Replies
user2DOe9zyWHs
Constellation
Options

Actually this whole "Community" idea and supposedly getting help here is a big joke, its rather obvious that Samsung doesn't even bother to monitor this website nor actually help anyone so what's the point?  It is nice that people can share their complaints and issues and perhaps even maybe help each other if you have a solution.  I have a very serious issue that is actually asked here in the forums and no answer to the problem given so now it just means wasting more time contacting Samsung directly to get the problem resolved.  Hope everyone else has far better luck with this site in getting any help, it's not coming from Samsung!

0 Likes
Mac-18
Galaxy
Options
There are a few mods floating around, but it's rare to see them.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
I checked your profile, you have no posts, so I don't know what serious problem you posted. However, if it was serious, yes, you have to contact Samsung. There is a mechanism for error reporting in the support tab of the members app or you can get help by text or remote access. This community was never meant to substitute for repair issues. It was meant to take the burden off both the users and support with issues that could, perhaps, be solved by others or at least point you in the right direction to getting an issue resolved. Just going through the posts of people with easy to solve issues, most of which have nothing to do with Samsung, you can see what a bottleneck it would cause tech support at Samsung.
0 Likes