Original topic:

Over Reaching

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
thesebolts
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Don't we have enough to deal with from Google, everything we do on theses phone is tracked . These big company's make it impossible to have any privacy, and you have to be a Rocket Scientist to figure out how to block them , shut them off , stop em selling your data . You got 2 options stop using the phone witch is impossible or root your phone . If you root no banking . When is one of these big companies gonna say enough and build us a phone for us . I thought Samsung would take a stand but nope . When our we gonna say enough . My old man used to say , when you see tanks coming down the road that's when they will stand . And then it's to late . We'll there already loading the tanks on the trains . 
4 Replies
betancd
Sun
Options
Look into GrapheneOS. It is an extremely secure and privacy focused custom build.

Also, maybe look into the Blackphone PRIVY 2.0 phone.
0 Likes
Inertia
Asteroid
Options
I remember seeing a video that let's you stop getting anything of your phone tracked and it involved developer mode.
0 Likes
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Can't believe the operating system owned and maintained by Google is full of Google.
0riginulll
Red Giant
Options
Yeah, maybe people should collaborate and bring that idea into fruition. Good idea.