JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

PENUP: Unable to upload pages to the Coloring category

(Topic created: a month ago)
Buggybugbug
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I notice in PENUP that when I post coloring pieces, I do not have "coloring" as an option. Because of this, my work is not visible as a coloring piece and cannot be viewed by other artists looking at that coloring image.

No one sees my work unless they specifically look for me.
Does anyone know of a way to correct?
Thanks!!
2 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello @Buggybugbug, Welcome to the Community. You are correct, we noticed this too. The Pen-up app does not have the option to upload coloring pages.

We appreciate you pointing this out and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

You can also reach out to the app developers by emailing penup.sns@samsung.com

Buggybugbug
Astronaut
Options
Hello,

I recently posted about issues I was having regarding posting coloring pages in PENUP and a moderator kindly answered my question.

However, I don't think I made my question clear as the response doesn't really address my issue.
I had stated that I was unable to post my coloring pieces as coloring.
My husband and I have the same model phone and both use the PENUP app.
When he and other members of PENUP post coloring images, they are specifically posted as coloring and show a reference to the original image. All of those pieces are shown together. For example, all pieces of say, a flower are all shown together. You are easily able to view what other artists did with that same image.
Since my art is not able to be posted as coloring, it does not show with all the other artists.
No one sees my work.
Part of the appeal of this app is the interaction with my fellow artists.
I am not able to be part of that interaction.

My issue is not with the way the app is supposed to work.
My issue is that it doesn't work for me like it does for others.

Please advise!