JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Parts theft from samsung s21 ultra motherboard in authorised service centre karimnagar(INDIA)

(Topic created: 05-23-2022 09:51 PM)
useryCglBrHA1V
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I have given my Samsung galaxy s21 ultra phone in Samsung authorized service center (vijaya electronics) to change the display for estimating rough price of rupees 28,000. They opened phone in front of me. I have taken motherboard pictures and submitted phone. On 31st January they called me, I have checked my mobile with new display touch is not working then I asked and forced them to show back of the phone. Then I have seen some parts are missing , took picture and asked them they finally accepted to replace motherboard in free of cost. They ordered part. After some days part was cancelled. I called customer care and Mr. prasad said plz collect your mobile from VIJAYA electronics and submit in S.S MARKETERS in sahasra towers it's a new authorized service center. Then I collected my mobile without back glass(missing in vijaya electronics service center) and submitted in S.S MARKETERS sahasra towers New Authorized service center. I recorded Mr. prasad conversation. They have give job sheet number on FEBRUARY 24TH 2022.I called after 15 days still my issue is pending .called customer care so many days. They raised a VOC (voice of customer) mrs.dhana pandiyan Samsung head office was dealing my case.dhana pandiyan madam called so many days enquired about stealing parts from my mobile in old service center(vijaya electronics) i have mailed all photos of before and after missing components from my phone's motherboard. I said I lost invoice in service center and I changed and  forgot my sim activation number. Still my issue pending sir. Dhana madam saying without invoice copy we can't help you. BUT I went to service center to change my broken display by PAYING MONEY. Old phones may not have bill. Then Samsung can steal parts from old phones is it fair. Vijaya electronics technician stolen parts from my motherboard. Now touch is not working also. Dhana madam said now vijaya electronics' Samsung authorization has finished. Now my phone is in new authorized service center (S.S MARKETERS karimnagar). Sir kindly please help me. Pls ask them(Samsung company) to return my mobile in same condition which I have given in service center(vijaya electronics). ("Parts stealing from motherboard of old phones is a crime".) Thanking you sir.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
You'll need to find the Indian support contact for Samsung. This is for US customers only.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
You'll need to find the Indian support contact for Samsung. This is for US customers only.
0 Likes
Faith4Hope
Comet
Options
Please be careful- it's not the best idea to share personal info like your name & phone number (this even moreso) in a community post where anyone & everyone can see. Neither Samsung nor any fellow Members are responsible for anyone with negative motives stealing your info once you openly share it within the community or if you were to DM someone with it. The responsibility of what you share with the world is solely on you & you soley are responsible for any consequences that may come because of doing so in this matter. By choosing to share this with any & every Member here in the community, you accept the sole responsibility all the more. So please keep that in mind & the fact that what all you share, you share at your own risk.
But it's highly recommended that you contact Samsung India in a more direct way, such as calling them. Messaging them probably wouldn't do much & they'd just likely tell you to call them directly. Be sure you keep proof of ownership, proof of going through this 3rd party service center (along with their contact info), & any proof that you have that can back up the fact that phone components are missing (perhaps your system info may also be helpful if it's indicating that something hardware-wise, that should be present by default, isn't being shown, or isn't b applicable). Unfortunately, you'll have to be the one to contact them directly since you're the affected owner (unless someone else is the owner, then they'll have to be the one to do this). I hope everything works out for you.
Agent-99
Explorer
Options
I agree with Diaboyos and Faith across the board but it looks like this poor fellow may be out of luck at this point. I hope I'm wrong.

Hopefully the best possible outcome BESIDE him receiving a properly functioning device would be for Samsung to step up and legally shut down any phony "Samsung Service Center".

While I realize we're talking about a phony business in India where a shop keeper is "providing care" within minimal walking distance from another "Samsung Service Center" with another shop keeper "providing care", and there may be dozens if not hundreds of them, they ALL gotta be shut down.

While maybe not liable, Samsung may be damaging their reputation and taking a hit financially if they don't act as soon as possible.
Faith4Hope
Comet
Options
Very true- this establishment, along with any other fraudulent businesses that claim to be authorized by a certain company/companies should definitely be reported & dealt with accordingly- plus it really can weigh on a company/companies who's names are plastered at such places, so they need to look into all of their affiliations ASAP.
There also should be more required in terms of looking into backgrounds of a business/businesses- there clearly needs to be stricter screening.
Also, with the somewhat recent news of Samsung allowing "DIY" repairs & making it easier for different places to obtain OEM parts can also be abused as well. They can of course also use counterfeit parts that may appear to be OEM to those that don't have a super keen eye for this kind of thing, which of course can easily worsen this kind of situation.
Then there's also the places that there could be many red flags (and perhaps "deal(s)" that're just too good to even be true), but if there's a more trusted name, then there's people who'd take that chance.
Either which way, there's major improvements needed & stricter guidelines for businesses to comply with in order to be able to even be able to be called "authorized", along with more detailed info for customers/consumers to be able to have a better chance of being able to avoid these types of places, especially since there'd most likely still be some place(s) that may slide under the radar unfortunately.
And with this being a worldwide issue, it's even harder to go about helping this issue, since different places have different rules & different ways to go about things…
0 Likes