1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hello, Ankey! Thank you for reaching out to our community. I'm not sure exactly what you're referring to when you state phone bill so I have broken down two scenarios below and I hope that one of them will be an answer to your concern! If you have any questions or need clarification please feel free to follow up with us here and provide additional details.  

Are you trying to pay for your phone plan or service? 

If so, you would need to reach out to your carrier for the payment options. Most carriers do offer apps you can download on your phone to make payments quickly and easily. You would just need to check in with your service provider to see what those payment options are. 

Are you trying to pay for your phone that you financed through Samsung? 

If you're trying to make a payment on a phone that was financed through Samsung, please follow the following link -> https://www.samsung.com/us/financing/

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello, Ankey! Thank you for reaching out to our community. I'm not sure exactly what you're referring to when you state phone bill so I have broken down two scenarios below and I hope that one of them will be an answer to your concern! If you have any questions or need clarification please feel free to follow up with us here and provide additional details.  

Are you trying to pay for your phone plan or service? 

If so, you would need to reach out to your carrier for the payment options. Most carriers do offer apps you can download on your phone to make payments quickly and easily. You would just need to check in with your service provider to see what those payment options are. 

Are you trying to pay for your phone that you financed through Samsung? 

If you're trying to make a payment on a phone that was financed through Samsung, please follow the following link -> https://www.samsung.com/us/financing/

0 Likes
Options
I use a debit card attached to my checking account
0 Likes