JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Please add a search box to the Alarms page to quickly find an alarm

(Topic created: 12-06-2023 12:45 AM)
TechnoStud
Halo
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I love to use alarms as reminders. In fact, I have filled up the maximum number of alarms you can have in the Samsung Clock app.

Since I have so many alarms, I would like to be able to find alarms easily to activate, deactivate, or edit them. A simple solution would be to add a search box to the top of the Alarms page. Since I give each alarm a name, this would help users like me filter their many alarms to quickly find what they are looking for.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello TechnoStud,
Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

2 Replies
KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
Right. We also need a filter function to filter alarms that will ring within a specific time frame (such as the next 24-48 hours or 1-2 weeks).
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello TechnoStud,
Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.