JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Please consider adding more exercise types to Samsung Health

(Topic created: 03-16-2023 06:05 AM)
IanWNick
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I have tried many different fitness and health apps over the last few years, and always seem to circle back to Samsung Health. Every app I have tried all have their strengths and weaknesses. Having said that, I honestly believe that the Samsung developers need to overhaul the list of exercise types in the Samsung Health app. There are many I see listed that I can guarantee are rarely used to track, if at all. There are also some pretty common ones not listed! For example, and my main request in this post, are HIIT exercises and Calisthenics. Some other notable mentions would be LIIT, low impact cardio, and resistance strength training. 

If there are any other ways I can push for this overhaul, or to have more commonly used exercises to be added, please help with a more direct path. I really think the Samsung Health app has the potential to be the best overall health/fitness tracking app out there.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you IanWNick, for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
eddieu
Cosmic Ray
Options
I couldn't agree more @IanWNick, I've made this request for HIIT and/or 7 minute workout type entries or at least to be able to design my own routine with exercises and times if possible. Samsung acknowledged the post bit not promises are made to add to the product roadmap. Hopefully they'll see and decide to incorporate your input.
userIZDnPxB9Np
Constellation
Options
Agree! I was looking to track low impact cardio. Needed to change things and I can't track it.
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you IanWNick, for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes