JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Please revamp One UI with smoother animations

(Topic created: 09-19-2023 06:07 PM)
userAlgWQI9d8I
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
It's the one big area that the software has always fell behind vs the competition. Smooth and non-linear animations would go a significant way in making Galaxy phones feel like a polished and premium experience regardless of the phone model. It's quite literally the biggest request I've seen from Samsung users all over the internet and has been for years. One UI has been making big visual changes and is the perfect time to introduce new animations 
2 Replies
Dolger
Cosmic Ray
Options
I absolutely agree. One UI 5.1 was a huge improvement in making animations smoother and having non-linear animations for closing apps is very nice to see. I would love to see more animations given more life as long as they aren't made too complex or too distracting
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello userAIgWQI9d8I, Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedbacks, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes