Original topic:

Posts and comments keeps getting deleted

(Topic created: 7 hours ago)
Noobie
Galaxy
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Hi!

I've had an issue where whenever I comment for posts or post something, it keeps getting deleted. As of now, I could finally do it. But what's going on?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
BunnyPad
Cosmic Ray
Options
Ah. Well, then it's definitely a bot that caused the issue. Glad to see that you're able to comment and post now, which means the problem was resolved šŸ˜„

View solution in context

8 Replies
BunnyPad
Cosmic Ray
Options
It could be due to the anti-spam thing being triggered, as this sounds like automatic moderation.
0 Likes
Noobie
Galaxy
Options
So you're saying it might be because of a automatic bot?
0 Likes
BunnyPad
Cosmic Ray
Options
Definitely sounds like it. But it could also be due to a poor internet connection, as that causes the same issues.
0 Likes
Noobie
Galaxy
Options
Ok. As for the other reason, I had good wifi when it happened
0 Likes
Solution
BunnyPad
Cosmic Ray
Options
Ah. Well, then it's definitely a bot that caused the issue. Glad to see that you're able to comment and post now, which means the problem was resolved šŸ˜„
Noobie
Galaxy
Options
Ok thanks (here, have a badge)
NYTeeSI
Cosmic Ray
Options
My response to a post yesterday was deleted. All I said was that it's terrible of Samsung to have me send my new Buds Pro 3 to a service center for repair instead of replacing them. I guess they didn't like that comment.
0 Likes
BunnyPad
Cosmic Ray
Options
Well, it does make sense, as it'd be cheaper for both you and Samsung to have it repaired (even though they might just replace it at the service center if they can't repair it)
0 Likes