JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Recovery of data after factory reset

(Topic created: Wednesday)
Minigun
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Yesterday i did a factory reset on my phone and i accidentally forgot to back up my pictures. I dont have them saved to google photos as well. Can anyone please tell me a way onto which i can get my photos back for me they are precious to me.😞

Thank you for your help!

0 Likes
5 Replies
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

Sorry to say but if you didn’t have auto backup toggle on to have the pictures saved in o google they are gone.  Did you perhaps have one drive backup or any other backup software that would have automatically saved them.

You can check on the Samsung cloud and hope it saved it

open phone settings 

account and backup

if Samsung cloud is listed 

click restore data

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

Minigun
Constellation
Options

It didnt work sadly.

Is there any other way please i had important images on it

Anyways thanks for trying to help me out with my problem i really appreciate it.

0 Likes
GaryB82
Options

Sorry to say this but if you didn’t have a backup anywhere they are gone since you deleted them during the factory reset.  

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

Minigun
Constellation
Options

Can a data recovery shop get the photos?

0 Likes
Solution
GaryB82
Options

Highly doubt it since the data would have been destroyed in the reset to prevent this from happening.  Factory resets are pretty thorough in deleting stuff.  Think of it like this if you sold the phone to someone they would be able to recover your data so in the reset it’s basically destroyed it so to prevent this from happening