Original topic:

Registered products not appearing on website

(Topic created: 10-17-2023 11:05 AM)
userV3NfdFpatC
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Hello,

My registered products are appearing in the Samsung Members app, but not on the website. I'm trying to initiate a repair on my old phone and I cannot with my registered device list unpopulated.

I've disabled all ad blockers, tried multiple browsers, and tried a different machine, but my registered devices still will not appear when loading the page.

The odd part is, all my registered products used to show up on the website as recently as last week. Now they all have just disappeared. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello userV3NfdFpatC,
Thank you for posting and welcome to the Samsung Community. For issues regarding your Samsung account we have a specialized team on standby that will guide you through the best resolution for any concerns regarding these matters. Please call, 1-855-795-0509.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Benten17
Astronaut
Options
Same here. I Never could figure it out.
0 Likes
PunkinMae
Astronaut
Options
HELP... Almost every day, multiple times a day my phone stops working. Tells me "I am not connected to a network and can only make emergency calls. Rebooting it often temporarily fixes the problem, but not always. Anyone else experience this issue? HELP
Benten17
Astronaut
Options
You have some kind of virus. I would download Norton and do a complete scan. Maybe you can find it and delete it. Worst comes to worst, back up everything to the cloud and do a factory reset. When you are clear of it, make sure to use a VPN. I have Samsung Secure WiFi, Google One, Norton VPN, and Duck Duck Go App tracking protection. They all get used at different times, but my Z Fold 4 is also virus free.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello userV3NfdFpatC,
Thank you for posting and welcome to the Samsung Community. For issues regarding your Samsung account we have a specialized team on standby that will guide you through the best resolution for any concerns regarding these matters. Please call, 1-855-795-0509.