JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung website unable to check on registration

(Topic created: Tuesday)
usere5aP7lpMkG
Asteroid
Options

When accessing my account on the Samsung website so I can check on registration of previous and new appliances, it bombs.

I sign in using my credentials and click on the My Page & Products button. This takes me to a new screen that times out and gives me the following notice:

"We are undergoing a system maintenance to enhance our customer experience. Please check back in a few hours.
Thank you for your patience."

This has been going on for over a month now and I'm not seeing any improvement.
How do I get around this?
This doesn't allow me to check my current registrations. Still don't know if my new Bespoke refrigerator is registered or not...
Any help you could offer would be appreciated.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Thanks for the additional information. It sounds like the products were somehow registered to the Samsung Canada website. You will need to contact the Samsung Accounts team to have them assist in deregistering the products from Canada and moving them to the U.S. registration system. The Samsung Accounts team can be reached by calling 1-855-795-0509.

View solution in context

14 Replies
LeoWyatt89
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

How are you going about accessing the site? Are you doing through mobile or desktop? 

Have you tried different browser or clearing your cache and cookies? 

usere5aP7lpMkG
Asteroid
Options

Trying to access using laptop and Firefox. Also tried Bing - same result.

Just finished clearing cache, no change.

usere5aP7lpMkG
Asteroid
Options

Just tried going to www.samsung.com/ca

Everything is there and opens just fine. Able to log in, go directly to My Page and view everything I've purchased in the last 15 years.

Problem is, I'm not in Canada, I'm in the US - ?

How did my data get pushed to the Canadian website?

How do I fix that?

Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Yeah, you should be going to samsung.com/us not ca. Sometimes if you visit a link from an international Samsung site it'll set it so when you go to samsung.com it'll go back to that region. 

try clicking this link: HTTP://www.samsung.com/us 

usere5aP7lpMkG
Asteroid
Options

Tried the link, checked my account, all is OK, listed as USA country of origin. Still no access to My Page & Products.

Options
Merci beaucoup!!!
0 Likes
Options
Log into your Samsung account from a computer, Click Profile, then click Edit personal information. Click the country or region, choose the desired country and region (USA), then click change, read the information on the screen, click the checkbox, and then click change.
0 Likes
usere5aP7lpMkG
Asteroid
Options

Logged in on the CA site, clicked on profile, USA was already selected...

Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Did you use the link the moderator recommended? It's the http us link.
0 Likes