JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

(Request) Modes - "Block apps" instead of Allowed apps

(Topic created: 04-08-2023 07:59 AM)
megaroeny
Halo
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
For the new Modes feature, it would be way more efficient if you could offer the option to choose which apps arenot allowed versus having to choose the apps whichare allowed (as it is now).

For example, I have a Relax mode where I allow most of my apps except "work" related ones. Right now I have to selecttons of apps to be allowed, allow to restrict/disable about 10 apps. This is super annoying.

Thanks for the consideration 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you megaroeny, for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you megaroeny, for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.