Original topic:

Request to change the Samsung health icon

(Topic created: a week ago)
VeshiDAAQ
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Hey Samsung community! 

I particularly wanted to address the team working on Samsung health. Given new watch models are about to be announced and the health app is about to be updated I really wanted to request a new icon for the Samsung health app. The current health app really stands out like a sore thumb amongst the sleek minimally designed other app icons for Samsung apps and services. In addition, it could be much more sleek, modern and gender-neutral since it is used by all kinds of people. I know a bunch of people that actually refuse to use it and defer to Strava or other running and fitness apps instead despite Samsung health having some amazing features, just because of the icon. There aren't many fans of the 'girl with the ponytail running.' I can only speak for myself but I think Samsung health community would really appreciate a new, modern and neutral icon for the app. Would really appreciate that update! Other than that keep up the great work and I look forward to new updates to come! 

Thank you!
1 Reply
realaud
Black Hole
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

LOL. While I don't disagree that stupid icon could use an update, it amuses me that people (read male) would refuse to use an app because they didn't like the icon.  Many apps have horrible icons and people still use them.