JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Game Launcher Last Used Dates

(Topic created: 04-26-2023 06:09 AM)
Moxes
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Is it possible to see the last used dates logs? I'm trying to recover my data from a game and it was asking me when I last loged in and I thought that this would help. Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

Hey there @Moxes, I hope you're doing well.

If you haven't uninstalled the game or cleared app data for Game Launcher, you should be able to see by opening Game Launcher>Press the four squared Library button on the far right of the recent games dock>You'll see a Recent section. It will list the last day you played a recent game. If it was recently, it will even tell you how many minutes or hours ago as well.

EDIT: You can also click on your Game Launcher profile>Play time to see even more details including for apps that were uninstalled.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "āœ“ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

Hey there @Moxes, I hope you're doing well.

If you haven't uninstalled the game or cleared app data for Game Launcher, you should be able to see by opening Game Launcher>Press the four squared Library button on the far right of the recent games dock>You'll see a Recent section. It will list the last day you played a recent game. If it was recently, it will even tell you how many minutes or hours ago as well.

EDIT: You can also click on your Game Launcher profile>Play time to see even more details including for apps that were uninstalled.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "āœ“ Accept as Solution" button.
0 Likes
Moxes
Astronaut
Options
Yes I an aware of that. But is it possible to see before as well. Sorry for the inconvenience.
0 Likes
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

The play time page will have the most information on this matter.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

0 Likes