Original topic:

Samsung Health Added Exercise - Fencing

(Topic created: yesterday)
SlipSh1ft
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
With the Olympics coming up, I'm just highlighting this blind spot in the Samsung Health App that I've noticed. I personally am a fencer so I am obviously biased on this matter, however when using my Samsung Watch for the last few years, I've noticed that so many exercises exist in the Samsung Health App, although fencing is not one of them. I mean even activities such as "Yachting" are somehow included, but one of the original Olympic sports [and also a sport that South Korea is very dominant in at the international level where I even see the Korean Men's Sabre team wearing Samasung Galaxy watches in their broadcasted matches] is not one of the included activity presets. Personally I would love to see Fencing added, especially with the 2024 Olympics happening.
1 Reply
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

You have the ability to add a workout in the health app.  Go to the workout tiles, click the "more" orb, which will bring up the complete list of pre configured exercises.  On the top right is a "+", click that and a screen will come up to create a new exercise, there you can add Fencing.

0 Likes