JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

[Feature Request] More advanced running and workout metrics added to Samsung Health

(Topic created: Monday)
VeshiDAAQ
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hello, 

I've been using the Samsung health app for a while and it's been getting better, which I love, but personally as a runner I wanted to request some more advanced running and work out metrics to be added. One thing that would be particularly helpful is the 'training load' feature which a lot of specialized sports watches such as Coros and Garmin have, which have been essential to my training. It basically numerically measures the exercise volume you've done over the course of 7 days so you know as to not overwork yourself and prevent injury. For me this feature has been essential and as much as I love my Galaxy watch 6, I still have to wear my Coros watch for runs for this feature alone. I want to highly request this feature so I can just rely on my Galaxy watch 6 for all my health and exercise needs. 

Thank you, and keep up the good work!
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.