JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Health Feature Requests and Feedback

(Topic created: 10-11-2022 07:43 AM)
user24cEoILQGX
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I have a feature request that would be a very helpful for weight training, to have a page to add and customize your workouts like squats and benchpress etc, as well as create a routine that you can follow with integration on samsung health on the watch, example apps jefit and strong lifts.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
122 Replies
mogulman
Asteroid
Options
I have that already. I'm asking Samsung to fix the existing activity, as it isn't really useful for skiing.
0 Likes
gd761
Asteroid
Options
Please add to the Medications the Ability to also Add what the Medications are for as well as the Doctor since some have multiple medications from different Doctors.
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
I belive you can add any information you want in the text field for medications. Use a comma or dash to add dr. Name and/or description. I dont know if theres a character limit, but add stuff till you run out of characters.
gd761
Asteroid
Options
There should be a field to enter the Data for instead of putting a dash. Some meds might be from doctors with Long Names that might not fit. Also, some meds are for specific ailments and that should be a field to be filled in.
Just putting a dash - is NOT acceptable alternative to having a Field to be able to enter the data in.
0 Likes
BarackOBonzo
Asteroid
Options
I'm wondering if it would be possible to create your own custom workouts for your watch that allow you to set which sensors are actually utilized for it. I'm looking at this from the aspect of being a drummer and not wanting to count steps while working out. Wondering if there's a way to just have it track heart rate for calories to determine benefit of workout on the drum set without having to modify my step count.
0 Likes
steveo57
Halo
Options

All other workout categories that I use are able to be cropped at start or end after last update.  Other Workout does not now have that option.  I like that I can now do that with all others walk, run, etc especially at the end where I have forgotten to stop the workout.  Could this possibly be fixed.

pasoccerref
Constellation
Options
Can you add options for Dr's appointments, shower/bath, hair, nails, dental, poop and **bleep** in Samsung Health?
Ric221
Nebula
Options

The List grows more and more every day

userD7sd4jj0DE
Cosmic Ray
Options

Feature request for Samsung Health and the Galaxy Watch. 

Please allow custom lap lengths less than 25 yards (the shortest lap length available on the watch).  Many indoor pools are shorter than the current 25 yard low limit on the watch, so the distance count winds up being incorrect at the end of a pool lap swimming session.

Thanks.

realaud
Honored Contributor
Options

I would actually like the app the measure the pool length.  The watches have GPS for heaven's sake--they can take a measurement if you are using a pool of unknown length.  And, if you swim in pools of different lengths, you have to set the pool length for each swim.  I work around the problem by using "open water swim" so it measures the distance.  I don't really care about how many laps. I swim by time, but I like to know the distance, so I can see if I'm being consistent.

0 Likes