JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Health Feature Requests and Feedback

(Topic created: 10-11-2022 07:43 AM)
user24cEoILQGX
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I have a feature request that would be a very helpful for weight training, to have a page to add and customize your workouts like squats and benchpress etc, as well as create a routine that you can follow with integration on samsung health on the watch, example apps jefit and strong lifts.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
130 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options

Well, the app does take note that you missed a dose.  If you dismiss the reminder without tapping the "take" button, the reminder will come up again in about 15 minutes.  I believe you can also click pass (I don't remember if it gives you that option.  In the app itself, it says passed next to each time period you missed/skipped. You can see at a glance on which days you skipped any meds.  The date circles at the top of the screen are complete if you took them all, and incomplete if you missed any.

Sukiyaki70
Asteroid
Options

Yes, to automatically adjust the dosage interval if I take my meds at a different time than scheduled is exactly what I'm requesting. I can already adjust the time to specify the time I took it, but if it was 2 hours late for some reason, I still get prompted in 10 hours at the set reminder time rather than the 12 hours I'm supposed to wait.

An option for every x number hours from time dose taken and/Or a feature toggle to automatically adjust the reminder time of the existing options if the dose is taken later or earlier would work. 

I have some meds that don't really fit into the "as needed" category. They are supposed to be taken at specific intervals, but I can take them earlier or later depending upon symptoms I'm having. Or if I have to take with meals and am not able to have a meal or snack at that time.

0 Likes
Brandr1017
Constellation
Options

Would it be possible to set up the medication alarm to be dynamic? I recently had surgery and had a prescription, Tylenol,  and ibuprofen I needed to rotate. Each were to be taken 4 times a day about 6 hours apart. When I woke up in the morning determined my schedule. When I woke up at 3 AM and took my prescription, the next one was at 9 AM, then 3 PM, and finally 9 PM. Usually I woke up 2 hours later so the Tylenol would then be 5 am, 11 AM, 5 pm, and finally 11 PM. Same for the ibuprofen. As I healed, I could sleep in later so every day my schedule changed and sometimes would skip the 4th dose, but I needed to know then it could have occurred to make sure I wasn't over medicating. 

Thank you for your time, this really did help track all my meds post operation.

0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options

There is already a post for this feature request.

0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options

I am requesting not an additional feature, but that you take away the most useless feature there is in the health app.  Get rid of the "cards" - no one wants them or needs them.  They are not helpful and they are interfering with utilizing the app in an expeditious manner.  Also, please get rid of the badges, they are also useless and the fact that they pop up in your face when you are trying to read your stats is very annoying.

Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Agreed, I am not a child. I don't need nor want these childish badges.
DJ3000
Constellation
Options
For the fitness app, I want to suggest the app should remember the last number of reps and sets and time for an exercise so you don't have to spend so much time inputting the same data. If I did crunches, 10 reps 3 sets 1 minute per set, and that's my usual amount, let the app remember that and maybe have those values there by default for an option. I can adjust from there, but it shouldn't be blank every time. I spend too much time in the gym inputting data. 
0 Likes
Jimmmy
Constellation
Options
I read Apple is about to add a ketones tracking feature to their next update. Are we getting it anytime soon? 
0 Likes
Erk17
Constellation
Options
Does anyone know if/when we can expect pickleball to be added to the exercise list in the Samsung Health app? I believe it's been a few years since this was brought up last. 

I'm aware I can create a custom workout, download a third party app, or switch from Samsung to Apple. My question is specifically about if/when Samsung Health will add pickleball to the exercise list. Thank you!
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options

I'd bet money on never, unless they suddenly stop allowing custom exercises to be added. They are not going to please everybody and there are many exercises not in there for the simple reason is they are not as popular as their proponents think they are. The have included the most commonly performed activities. They have Tennis and Raquetball - use one of those.

0 Likes