JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Health Feature Requests and Feedback

(Topic created: 10-11-2022 07:43 AM)
user24cEoILQGX
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I have a feature request that would be a very helpful for weight training, to have a page to add and customize your workouts like squats and benchpress etc, as well as create a routine that you can follow with integration on samsung health on the watch, example apps jefit and strong lifts.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
tulio-abner
Astronaut
Options

Hello. I am using the Health app in Galaxy Watch 4 to track my exercises at the gym. Between one exercise and other, I use the timer to measure the rest time, but, this way, I need to switch between the two apps at each sequence of exercises.

It would be nice to have a button in the exercise tracking screen to start an arbitrary timer. It will save me a lot of time and simplify my training.

Thanks in advance.

Serion
Constellation
Options
Any chance to see only sleep time, less awake time, in the sleep tracking charts where you view trending over 7 days, 31 days, or 12 months? I'm sometimes awake for an hour at night which is included under 'sleep time' ...
Rob7878
Astronaut
Options

As the WSJ and other news outlets have reported on, rucking (walking or speed walking while wearing a weighted backpack) has been surging in popularity as a way to train cardio and increase lower muscular strength. 

Rucking marathons, such as Tough Ruck, are also growing in popularity. 

It would be great if Samsung could incorporate rucking as a fitness activity into their Health app on their wearable devices and allow it to calculate calories and fitness status based on the weight of one's rucksack. 

WSJ article hyperlink: 
JayBoonies
Asteroid
Options
We did this in the army, but not for fun.
neodude33
Constellation
Options

I am an big cross country skier, runner, and hiker. When I am running or hiking, those modes display distance I have traveled so far. But for cross country skiing, it only displays the time of day, time I've been out, and heart rate. It would be a good feature to include distance DURING the workout. It tracks distance because afterwards I can see the distance and my kilometer splits. It just would be nice to be able to see this during the workout. I love my galaxy watch 5 pro, it just sometimes doesn't feel very pro. 

mogulman
Asteroid
Options
Bought a Galaxy Watch 6 Classic because it has Alpine Skiing as an activity. Unfortunately, this activity doesn't track the statistics that are actually used in Alpine skiing. Ski watches have been around for 20+ years so this isn't new. 

In order for a watch to really track Alpine skiing it should have vertical descent (ignore chairlifts up) and number of runs (downhill runs). 

Garmin and other smart watches track this correctly. Please fix this activity. 
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
You are able to add activities and train your watch to track them
0 Likes
mogulman
Asteroid
Options
How does that help? Is there some way to train it to track ski runs or vertical descent? Doesn't seem like it.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
I believe it's an activity tile. Or the have a really good app that's rated the best for ski tracking alpine On the app store it's called ski tracks
0 Likes
mogulman
Asteroid
Options
I have that already. I'm asking Samsung to fix the existing activity, as it isn't really useful for skiing.
0 Likes