JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Health Feature Requests and Feedback

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
user24cEoILQGX
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I have a feature request that would be a very helpful for weight training, to have a page to add and customize your workouts like squats and benchpress etc, as well as create a routine that you can follow with integration on samsung health on the watch, example apps jefit and strong lifts.

74 Replies
wealthierfever
Constellation
Options
Hey in the samsung health app I love how you use the nutrition facts , can I recommend adding how much sugar is in what I'm eating altho in trying to avoid it but it's nice to know how much is in my food and within what limits( epically since all other apps I would need to **bleep** my finger and use a meter but I would like to prevent that thank you
Steph23
Constellation
Options

I often forget to turn off my workouts when I'm done hiking or running because I'm exhausted. Can you please make it so that you can shorten a workout that was over-recorded?

0 Likes
wealthierfever
Constellation
Options
I think it would be a neat idea to be able to adjust the daily values ( if in dash or mediterranean diet and you want to adjust the sodium intake )
Members_IG1YRWE
Constellation
Options

I like that I can log my food in the app for the diet I'm on.  But the search feature is very clunky. Maybe add a way to scan the barcode on the food item package with the phone camera for faster searching and more accurate results?  Everything has a barcode. 

WightBoi
Constellation
Options

Is it possible to add a feature to the "Together" challenge for cyclists? The Samsung Health app seems awfully biased against anyone but runners and walkers aka: steps.  It seems as popular as cycling is there would be more features and benefits to owning a Samsung watch other then to record a workout. I'd LOVE to join the fun in some of the programs that are offered for runners/walkers but it seems cycling just isn't an option. PLEASE consider adding a toggle or setting to choose what sport you participate in as to fine tune what content shows up in the Samsung Health app, and the "Together" challenges (steps = miles, shouldn't be that hard)

0 Likes