JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Health now requiring to sync contacts for Together?

(Topic created: 07-21-2023 07:34 AM)
NKM01
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
To start with, I've never synced contacts with Samsung health over the many years I used Samsung health starting with my S5 Active, being my first phone. I'm now currently on the Note 9, and until today, I never needed to sync my contacts to use the together page. Now I don't have the option, its forcing me to or else I can't use it. I don't like this change, especially since I can still get away with it on my tablet and not need to sync contacts on my tablet to use the page. 
Any idea how I go about this? Last thing I want is to submit to it and give it my contacts and then see that my boss or other people I didn't manually add as friends just randomly appear in my friends list.
I still don't get why its now required either. It did fine for many years not needing to have it.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
I think if you uncheck "Keep contacts synced" (which will ask to access your contacts permission), you should be good.

View solution in context

3 Replies
NKM01
Astronaut
Options
Some more screenshots i didn't figure about adding until now.

I just don't get why I need to give the permission when clearly I used it without it for so long.Screenshot_20230721-103944_Samsung Health.jpgScreenshot_20230721-103919_Samsung Health.jpg
0 Likes
Solution
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
I think if you uncheck "Keep contacts synced" (which will ask to access your contacts permission), you should be good.
NKM01
Astronaut
Options
Oki, danke! That seems to do it (hopefully)
0 Likes