JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Health "Insights"

(Topic created: Monday)
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
How do I turn off Samsung Health Insights? 

We recently got a way to unload the "sleep animal" and now we have "Insights". I can delete the cards, but Samsung Health says they will return (apparently, whether you want them or not!)

I do not want or need them. How can I turn them off?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello, Thank you for being part of the Community. We appreciate your feedback.

Once you set your Interest and Goals, the app will display your selected cards only. To change your Interests, tap on the Star next to the three dots.

For additional assistance with the Samsung Health app, please reach out to the Samsung Health team by calling 1-855-795-0509.

View solution in context

0 Likes
8 Replies
userLoHqonxzm9
Constellation
Options

Totally agree with you.

Worse yet those insipid 'insights' take up the most important part of the screen and force information I actually WANT off the bottom of the screen.

Samsung, please stop hating on your customers.

Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello, Thank you for being part of the Community. We appreciate your feedback.

Once you set your Interest and Goals, the app will display your selected cards only. To change your Interests, tap on the Star next to the three dots.

For additional assistance with the Samsung Health app, please reach out to the Samsung Health team by calling 1-855-795-0509.

0 Likes
Members_XpLasvn
Asteroid
Options

This is not a solution to the question asked.

0 Likes
usere2wN5mK5R0
Constellation
Options

Couldn't agree more! Nobody asked for or wants those ridiculous intrusion. The canned responses here by Samsung just add insult to injury. 

Members_XpLasvn
Asteroid
Options

I don't want to set interests or have tips. Please give us a way to remove them permanently or just disable them for us.  Thank you!

0 Likes
bsims1
Cosmic Ray
Options
this is a joke, right?! the entire Samsung Health homepage is now dedicated to nonsense 1720005953230.jpg
0 Likes
Options
I think it speaks for itself!
Options
I have to say, though, a lot of this stuff (sleep animal, etc.) appears to appeal more to youth, tweens, and teenagers, and that can be a good thing. But, if so, the developers need to "read the room," and more or less tailor the Health app to the general public and either give people the option of adding or removing things, or both. "One-Size" does not fit all!
0 Likes