Original topic:

Fix the Samsung Health Home!

(Topic created: Wednesday)
bsims1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
The recent update to Samsung Health has made it completely anti-user. The entire homepage is now dedicated to Samsung pushing random nonsense that I have zero interest in. 

I use Samsung Health for Steps Tracking and Water Tracking - I do not want advertisements for Zumba or reminders for me to eat. Let us permanently remove these sections and customize the Home page. 

Please please please remove all of this unnecessary bloat! 

Samsung Health Home page totally dedicated to non-Health tracking features 

8 Replies
Members_Sy2aTCQ
Constellation
Options
I am unable to open any of my step challenges in the Together section now. Help!
Natuernut
Constellation
Options
Me either. And as of today, they aren't showing at all; the page is empty.
0 Likes
miniwaves
Asteroid
Options
Samsung health is being super slow and not allowing me to edit information. Is this just my phone or is anyone else having issues? 
killroyBWP
Asteroid
Options
I don't use this future much
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@miniwaves I haven't noticed any slowness. What info are you trying to edit? 

0 Likes
miniwaves
Asteroid
Options
Any information. The application will freeze and won't load. I have to close out of the application only to have it happen again.
0 Likes
Members_e9aK65h
Constellation
Options

i hate this so much i am looking at other health tracking options now. its been getting more and more ridiculous recently

Artekka
Constellation
Options
The fact that you can't move those tiles to the bottom and move the tiles you actually want to see up to the top is insane. Back to subscribing to other health apps now that Samsung Health is COMPLETELY USELESS to me.