JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Health should have a way to set targets for all nutritional information

(Topic created: 06-13-2023 05:02 PM)
GenXer81
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I would like to see the option to set targets for all nutritional info. As a person with very bad hypertension (high blood pressure) I would like to be able to set targets for sodium, Cholesterol, and other nutritional info potassium, Iron....etc. just an idea. I feel it would make the app better. Also, I don't know if it's practical or not. But it'd be cool if you could create the parameters of your nutritional profile and the app would provide suggestions. Example if you go to enter a food that exceeds the targets set in your parameters the app would notify you that by eating this food you will exceed your intake parameters. And even better if it could provide suggestions for an alternative food. Like I said I'm not sure if this is practical or not lol. I'm no developer but it would be a cool feature. But I have no idea what type of work would go into writing the software. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our product(s).

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our product(s).