Original topic:

Samsung Icons and fonts

(Topic created: 01-04-2024 03:51 PM)
Smithint
Galaxy
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Has anyone downloaded any Icons and fonts...?? If so have you reset your phone and when you went to redownload your purchases were still there..?? I recently reset and when I went to redownload everything I've purchased was not there so now I have to repurchase them all over again, is that supposed to happen or what can I do to get them back or am I taking a "L" 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
d_spi
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Good evening @Smithint,

I hope you're doing well.

If you were signed in you Samsung account; you shouldn't have to repurchase themes you've previously used all over again.

To get to your themes, wallpapers etc. That you've purchased from the Galaxy store

Open your Galaxy Store app> next> at the very top you will see a "my apps" button, tap on that> now at the very top to the right you will see a "Themes" tab> click on it and all your recently bought themes will live in there.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
d_spi
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Good evening @Smithint,

I hope you're doing well.

If you were signed in you Samsung account; you shouldn't have to repurchase themes you've previously used all over again.

To get to your themes, wallpapers etc. That you've purchased from the Galaxy store

Open your Galaxy Store app> next> at the very top you will see a "my apps" button, tap on that> now at the very top to the right you will see a "Themes" tab> click on it and all your recently bought themes will live in there.
Smithint
Galaxy
Options
Did all of that and I'm hoping they show up any day now and I'm doing very well Thank you for asking..
Smithint
Galaxy
Options
FYI: All my previous purchases haven't showed up šŸ˜•, so I guess I will have to buy them all over again...
0 Likes