JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Imternet Browser Home Page being redirected to advertisement

(Topic created: 09-05-2023 11:24 AM)
Mikey1986
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
The Home page is set to meteo Home page. When I open internet Browser, it doesn't go to that page. I stead I get some website that is a personalized ad. McAfee detects nothing gamd real time monitoring is turned on. I'm a chrome user,due to its versatility across devices, but Sometimes I need to open two browsers separately, so I use Samsungs Internet Browser. Amy thoughts on what it could be? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Have you attempted to clear the cache/data of Samsung Internet in Settings>Apps>Samsung Internet>Storage?

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Options
Have you attempted to clear the cache/data of Samsung Internet in Settings>Apps>Samsung Internet>Storage?
Mikey1986
Astronaut
Options
I hadn't tried that. I force stopped the app then did as you suggested. It's gone now!! Thank you!!
VerbumVeritum
Options
Yay! That's wonderful news! So happy I could help! 😀 If you would, kindly mark this topic as solved (three dots, accept as solution) by my previous post so that this information will stay active in the Community to benefit other Members who also run into problems like this with Samsung Internet!