JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Music is still showing the wrong album art! ๐Ÿ˜กโŒ๏ธ

(Topic created: 05-28-2023 10:39 AM)
JayJam
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I have multiple music files that are batched in the same "album" but have their own unique album art. I also make custom album art for particular tracks as well. I have ZERO intentions of changing the files to "fix" the wrong album art issue because Samsung Music SHOULD NOT be interpreting what it assumes are the right images to pull from.

Each file has its own image file associated with it, so update Samsung Music so it pulls only the image from said files, and if a file has no image but is in an album, then it can interpret that as needing the same image. 

The sooner this update can be made the better because it's annoying being told that I need to modify my files when Samsung Music should just pull what is there in the first place. 

I know I'm not the only one with this issue, so if you're in the same boat, make some noise so the folks at Samsung hear us.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello JayJam, thank you for posting and welcome to the Samsung Community. I understand Samsung Music is not showing the correct album art. Please, submit an error report directly to Samsung.

Right after the issue appears, please submit an Error Report. Samsung Members app->Get Help->Feedback->Error Reports

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello JayJam, thank you for posting and welcome to the Samsung Community. I understand Samsung Music is not showing the correct album art. Please, submit an error report directly to Samsung.

Right after the issue appears, please submit an Error Report. Samsung Members app->Get Help->Feedback->Error Reports

0 Likes