Original topic:

Samsung Notes Page Style

(Topic created: 07-17-2023 01:09 PM)
Jess04
Sun
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Hey Samsung,

I may have already mentioned this in a previous post but with another topic. I just wanted to ensure that you saw this request/recommendation: 

Can you update Samsung Notes so that an existing note's page style can be changed from Individual Pages to Infinite Scrolling Page? If I have all of my notes currently set to Individual Pages and I wish to change one to Infinite Scolling Page, I'm stuck. I would have to open Settings in Samsung Notes, select Style Of New Notes, and change it to Infinite Scrolling Page. THEN, I would have to create a new note, copy everything from the previous note I was wanting to change, and then paste it into the new Infinite Scrolling Note! So many steps!

Can you please change this soon?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback, and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback, and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes