JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Notes needs to improve the favorite pens feature

(Topic created: 11-18-2023 03:39 PM)
GoodTools
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Samsung Notes needs to add numbers to the images of the favorited pens because the visual information as shown above is not enough or is not easy enough to quickly recognize which pen is which. It kind of defeats the purpose of having a favorited pen since the point is to be able to quickly access and use such a pen. The depiction of the line thickness and color is so small that it cannot be easily seen! I really do not know which size the pen is just by looking because the thicknesses are so close to eachother. Samung, please include a number to indicate size! Also, please add more color to indicate the color selected. I already posted that a number should be used to indicate pen thickness instead of a dot that changes size in a different post. I mention it here to point out that it is a similar problem. Please hear me Samung Notes team! Thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello GoodTools, 
Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello GoodTools, 
Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.