Original topic:

Samsung TV Plus - Live Shows Not Broadcasting

(Topic created: 01-16-2024 11:02 AM)
bbnash2
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Since the recent Samsung TV Plus app update, I've had trouble getting the different shows I select to broadcast. Often when I select a TV show to watch, I get a black screen instead of the show. When I go back to the live TV menu, it shows that the show is playing when it's not. I do a variety of back-and-forth tricks trying to get the show to play and then it randomly starts to play. I've tried the unplug and plug the TV back in trick. It didn't work. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Have you been able to fix it?

0 Likes
4 Replies
scubadru
Asteroid
Options

Just replied to a different post with identical subject matter.

Even after the global fiasco (no TV Plus) fix I was able to surf channels at the speed of light. Now, since the most recent update to make the menu prettier, more channels, I'm lucky to even get a channel to broadcast (black screen) i.e. go from channel 1 to 2, may show immediately, 5-10 seconds later or not at all (even after minutes). I have even reset everything, and like you, try tricks, hope and pray. 

"Eventually I get to view the channel selected"...Should Samsung post a fix or I come across one, will post

0 Likes
Fab2
Constellation
Options

Just bought S95C a couple of days ago and I have exactly the same issue. Has anyone figured something out about it? 

0 Likes
MADtastic
Constellation
Options

A few days ago it  started working again.  I am on version 1341.2 but not sure if that is the reason it is working.  I still have the same problem I have had since day one which is there is a 2-3 second delay when I use the channel up or down button for the next channel to start.  But at least now I can change channels.

0 Likes
scubadru
Asteroid
Options

With the most recent update (1341) the channels actually show up in less than 2-3 seconds šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ vs minutes šŸ˜”šŸ˜”. Now that operation is back to normal I will be "un-checking" auto update ... "The little things that make me happy"

Shows the importance of community! 

0 Likes