JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung TV Plus disappeared.

(Topic created: 12-20-2023 07:52 AM)
Jdoglill
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

This morning I woke up and turned on my tv to realize that there is no Samsung TV plus app. It used to always be the first thing that would open automatically, the first app in the Smart Selection. It literally is GONE. I have never had an app just disappear like that, more specifically the own company’s app for their free provided tv service which is WHY I purchased their TV. Let’s fix this Samsung. Please and Thank You

JUMP TO SOLUTION
2,454 Replies
Nalic
Constellation
Options
Mine too. Have spent the day trying to figure it out without success.
0 Likes
userctLszV6M8m
Constellation
Options
The Colorado Supreme Court decided you didn't need Samsung TV+..... just accept it.
bobbydgrant
Asteroid
Options
My samsung tv plus disappeared and no answer from samsung! Anybody have any news
Nayx3
Constellation
Options
Yes I'm having the same problem with all my samsung tvs
0 Likes
828Carolyn
Asteroid
Options
From Samsung
We are aware of the disruption to the Samsung TV Plus service and are working quickly to restore availability. If you have a Galaxy device, try the smart view feature to mirror the Samsung TV Plus app to your TV. We apologize for this disruption and thank you for your patience.
0 Likes
youtellme
Constellation
Options
I had it last night. Then this morning it was gone. Told me to reinstall. Played around all afternoon and had no luck. Thought it was my tv. Guess. Others having same problem. Hope it returns as fast as it disappeared.
0 Likes
Younnyboy2
Constellation
Options

Down also . Where's the Fix

0 Likes
Lilysloft
Constellation
Options

Same thing is going on here with both of our Samsung tv’s.  I am stumped too!

0 Likes
kcosta65
Constellation
Options

Was going crazy trying to figure out where it went … spent an hour checking all different things in my tv . Thank goodness I checked this blog. So yes my Samsung tv is gone too

828Carolyn
Asteroid
Options
Makes me sick, that I set my TV twice to factory. Than my daughter found this information