JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung TV Plus disappeared.

(Topic created: 12-20-2023 07:52 AM)
Jdoglill
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

This morning I woke up and turned on my tv to realize that there is no Samsung TV plus app. It used to always be the first thing that would open automatically, the first app in the Smart Selection. It literally is GONE. I have never had an app just disappear like that, more specifically the own company’s app for their free provided tv service which is WHY I purchased their TV. Let’s fix this Samsung. Please and Thank You

JUMP TO SOLUTION
2,454 Replies
sdport
Constellation
Options

Mine is still out

0 Likes
MiaValencia
Constellation
Options
I have 4 Samsung TVs and the Samsung app disappeared on all of them.
0 Likes
Constellation
Options

Lost mine too! Watching the news and during the broadcast it went to air tv. Lasted about 2hrs, came back for 30mins. Then gone!

0 Likes
jrzyangel23
Constellation
Options

My tv plus is now back after being gone yesterday i woke up this morning and its there but now my tv has a black vertical shadow down the center!! 🤬

0 Likes
Members_ivMmIYm
Constellation
Options

Good morning. Its back on!!! 

Yayyy!!

0 Likes
mushroommomma
Constellation
Options
How can it be solved if it's disappeared?
0 Likes
Johnkrisanda
Constellation
Options

It appears we all were surprised. After countless hours and attempts to find the app, I will begin reassembly of my TV, release the hostages from Best Buy, eat dinner and go to bed!  Wow, if they had only let us know they were updating the app!  Merry Christmas everyone!   🤔🤣🤣🤣. Happy new year’s!

ps.  For the sensitive crowd, just kidding about the hostages!  I released them yesterday!🤣🤣🤣

LHR777200
Constellation
Options

It's back this morning, but live TV isn't working. Says "unable to connect to server".

0 Likes
sweetneas
Constellation
Options
It is back!
LillyNY1001B
Asteroid
Options
Its BACK!
THANK YOU