Original topic:

Samsung Wallet - Driver's Licenses and Perks

(Topic created: Tuesday)
Options
Samsung, 

I'm shocked there was no mention that Iowa and Maryland joined the party for digital Driver's License support in Samsung Wallet. So happy Marylanders can finally partake. Also, I am DEEPLY disturbed by the change to force the Perks screen on us. I just think that's absolutely ridiculous. Give us the ability to change back to opening to Quick Access right away. I mean Perks is just a bunch of ads. What else do you want from us?! We've already paid a premium for our devices, why do we have to have ads paraded around in our faces?

2 Replies
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
You can have quick access directly at the bottom of your screen. You have to enable it in the app settings. Then you would just swipe up from the bottom of your screen even if your device is locked. The quick access panel is so you, literally, have quick access to your cards. Have you been unlocking you phone and opening the app all this time? If so, what's one more tap to get from perks to quick access?
0 Likes
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I have Quick Access enabled on Screen Off. I don't enable it on my Home Screen because I find it interferes with my full-screen gestures while using third-party launchers. It's really about it being one more unnecessary tap for me. This is not "Galaxy Your Way" like Samsung says. Nobody asked for this change. Meanwhile, people have been asking for a vertical app drawer... for several years.
0 Likes