Original topic:

Samsung internet

(Topic created: yesterday)
usssera
Red Giant
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Hello,  I had to Google something and it seemed strange with the results.   I am using ms vpn and in the url for Google page,  it lists this

What does that mean, as I was only inquiring about my router. Thanks for reading. Again, was using the Samsung Browser.

2 Replies
Sean_Read
Constellation
Options

If you're making a router enquiry with a VPN on, such as trying to log into your router, it may cause a malfunction. This happens because your VPN creates a synthetic IP, and the router then assumes your device is using a different IP address. For tasks like this, it's best to turn off the VPN. This is also why online banking apps typically donā€™t work with VPNs.

0 Likes
usssera
Red Giant
Options
But, I'm reading it as saying USA Qi GAZA maybe I'm reading too much into it, okay, thank you very much. No I didn't log into my router I was being disconnected intermittently, I went to the forum the other day to get insight on how to properly secure my network and was nothing but mention it airplanes. I then wanted to search again about this router and jumped up to the url and saw those letters. Safari I hadn't no issues with, although I never see any url info detail. Glad Samsung makes this info available. I guess I over thought this and thanks.