Original topic:

Samsung music feedback

(Topic created: Friday)
Marcus85
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I really wish samsung music made it where you could combine music albums. Like a drag and drop feature because sometimes when you download an album some of the songs are split into a different album/folder

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello Marcus85,
Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung.  Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

8 Replies
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
Why cant you just go into file manager and move all the songs you want into one folder, like on a computer?
0 Likes
Marcus85
Asteroid
Options
The file is not split when you download or extract . It's when you go to samsung music you see that the songs are not together.
0 Likes
angelg4
Galaxy
Options
Samsung does have drag and drop feature. It's available in the One UI 6.1 Update.
0 Likes
Marcus85
Asteroid
Options
Not in the Samsung music player. You can't drag and drop an album into another. When you download an album, the songs are all under that one file. But if I go to the Samsung music player, some of the songs that are apart of that complete album file are broken up.
0 Likes
Mr
Constellation
Options

Totally get your frustration! Samsung Music should definitely add a drag-and-drop feature to combine music albums. For now, you can try editing the album info manually to keep all the songs in one place. Also, if you're into gaming, take a look at my gaming hub for some cool content!

Marcus85
Asteroid
Options
Would be really nice to have that!:light_bulb:
0 Likes
alicks
Constellation
Options
I got a light bulb bro
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello Marcus85,
Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung.  Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.